US-TX-Richardson: Software Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
· Regularly conduct validation tests on the Content Creation product line and analyze test results throughout the software development cycle.
· Identify, communicate and discuss product issues (usability, inconsistencies, etc.) with product management, technical support, technical publications and engineering
· Design and develop test documentation (test plans, suites, reports)
· Design and implement functional test cases, suite of regression tests
· Design and implement automated tests and contribute to the continued maturity of the automated test harness
· Analyze nightly automated test results and maintain existing test scripts
· Detect, report and track software defects
· Validate product installations
· Technical degree in computer sciences, software engineering or related discipline with experience in C/C++/C# programming (object oriented) in a Windows environment
· Experience in performing QA activities and executing processes to ensure defects are clearly identified and communicated to the software team.
· Experience in software testing and writing test cases
· Experience in test automation
· Python/PERL script programming
· Familiarity with code coverage tools.
· Experience with hardware testing/validation a plus.
· Familiarity with integration of validation procedures as part of AGILE Software Development Practices a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI