US: Software test engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
- Develop test software and test scripts to validate software, stress boundaries, verify requirements and perform regression testing.
- Create test scenarios based on user interaction with the software
- Document test progress and incident tracking
- Publish test results and build metrics
- Design and manage virtualized test server environments
- Experience with XML, bash, Visual C or other scripting languages required.
- Experience with Linux (Redhat), Windows, iOS and Android platforms, MySQL database and web services.
- Experience with software development using HTML5, JSP, C/C++ and/or Java.
- Experience with user acceptance testing procedures and practices.
- Understanding of quality assurance’s role in the software development cycle.
- Excellent problem solving, planning and analytical skills.
- Strong communications skills with a demonstrable ability to interact with all levels of an organization as well as with clients.
- Excellent time management and documentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player able to work under own initiative
- A confident and self motivated individual, able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI