US-FL-Orlando: Software Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Regularly conduct validation tests on the Content Creation product line and analyze test results throughout the software development cycle.
* Identify, communicate and discuss product issues (usability, inconsistencies, etc.) with product management, technical support, technical publications and engineering
* Design and develop test documentation (test plans, suites, reports)
* Design and implement functional test cases, suite of regression tests
* Design and implement automated tests and contribute to the continued maturity of the automated test harness
* Analyze nightly automated test results and maintain existing test scripts
* Detect, report and track software defects
* Validate product installations
* Technical degree in computer sciences, software engineering or related discipline with experience in C/C++/C# programming (object oriented) in a Windows environment
* Experience in performing QA activities and executing processes to ensure defects are clearly identified and communicated to the software team.
* Experience in software testing and writing test cases
* Experience in test automation
* Python/PERL script programming
* Familiarity with code coverage tools.
* Experience with hardware testing/validation a plus.
* Familiarity with integration of validation procedures as part of AGILE Software Development Practices a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI