US-MO-Chesterfield: Software Quality Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Analyst
· Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
· Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
· Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
· Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
· Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
· Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
· Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
· Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
· Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
· Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
Ability to interact professionally with others; including co-workers, vendors and customers.
· Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
· Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
· Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
* Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field, Engineering, or equivalent experience
* One to five years related computer software experience
* Two to five years building component (Truss or Wall Panel) design experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI