US-PA-Philadelphia: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
As a Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for quality testing a line of software products used in the scientific community from chemical manufacturing to pharmaceuticals to food safety.
Testing responsibilities will require both attention to detail as well as creative thinking when trying to find hidden issues.
You will be exposed to the latest operating systems, databases and test tools as our product line grows with the available technology.
* Analysis and development of testing material (Test plans, Test scripts, Test reports, etc.)
* Participation in the Testing activities (Test execution, Defect reporting, re-testing) during the development and prior to the release of any product.
* When applicable use automated test tools for writing and managing testing activities.
* Bachelorís Degree in Computer Science, engineering or related discipline required
* 3+ years of solid experience in testing within a structured environment required
* Any experience in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) is highly desirable.
* ISEB certificate in Software Testing is preferred
* Pharmaceutical regulatory knowledge preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
* Prior experience with automated testing is desirable
* Exposure to Quality Center preferred
* Experience of web service testing tools preferred
* Must be able to follow detailed instructions
* Sound Working knowledge of windows operating systems and MS Office applications
* Good analysis and problem-solving skills
* Must be able to manage own time to meet tight deadlines
* Good team player
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI