US-MA-Needham: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
* Mentor new team members in the areas of the Quality Assurance.
* Develop and review test strategies and test plans for large software projects that cover multiple development teams.
* Perform daily SQA tasks, including creating and executing test plans and strategies, bug triage, bug regressions, etc, for several types of testing, including manual, automated, black-box, white-box, acceptance, functional, system, integration, usability, performance, stress, and regression.
* Develop automated testing and validation tools, including test harnesses and scripts, to facilitate the direct testing of software and APIs.
* Work with other test teams to assist as needed in the testing of game engines. Review certification, requirements, and functional test plans, join in bug triage, debug issues.
* Bachelorís Degree in Computer Science.
* 5+ years experience in direct software verification and validation, including white-box and black-box testing.
* 5+ years experience in software QA methodologies and practices.
* 2+ years experience with C++ or C# application development, coding, debugging, and testing.
* 2+ years experience with a scripting language, such as VBScript or Perl.
* 2+ years API testing experience.
* 2+ years experience with SQL, especially MSSQL Server.
* Preferred: Xbox360, PS3, or other console game standards compliance validation experience, preferably with a full submission cycle.
* Preferred: Experience with Xbox360 XDK tools and PS3 SDK and SN Systems tools.
* Preferred: Computer graphics debugging tools experience.
* Preferred: Automated Functional testing experience (preferably Mercuryís QTP).
* Preferred: Automated Performance, Memory, Stress, and Load testing experience.
* Preferred: Networking testing experience and network protocol knowledge.
* Solid understanding of multi-tier application architectures, software design, and development.
* Knowledge of at least one programming language and at least one scripting language.
* Familiarity with PC and Console gaming paradigms.
* Knowledge of database structure and theory.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI