India: Test Engineer Staff
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Test Engineer Staff
-Responsible for architecting test scenarios, test topologies and automation framework, and test case automation for the features under test including testing around various customers used cases scenarios. The engineer needs to work and collaborate with the development engineers to understand the technology and features in depth before testing them. Also support them during the analysis & the bugs fixes.
- Understanding and reviewing the software functional specification & unit test plan
- Come up with a comprehensive test strategy and test plan based on the feature to be test
- Manual testing, reporting defects in feature and work closely with development in narrowing down the issue
- Automation of the test cases using automation library
- Build test topologies
- Work with cross-functional teams
- BE/B-TECH/M-Tech with minimum of 6 years of networking experience
- Should have very good understanding on testing methodologies.
- Excellent and in-depth understanding of the TCP/IP and L2 & L3 protocols, QoS, Infra
- Mastery of commercial networking test equipments like Agilent N2X / IXIA / Spirent.
- Demonstrate proficiency in a programming language preferably Perl or Shell scripts,TCL/TK.
- Above all, should have good attitude, highly motivated and willing to take responsibility & ownership and adhere to the deadlines
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI