US-VA-McLean: Senior Java Developer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Java Developer
* Create and implement test plans that describe the scope, strategies, test cases and environment for testing
* Write detailed test cases that can be used in manual or automated testing.
* Help develop automated tests and site audits using a variety of testing applications.
* Create and run load tests and analyzing the test results.
* Requires 1-4 years of recent experience in quality assurance for web based and mobile applications.
* Windows and/or UNIX operating systems
* Experience with scripting for test automation is desired, preferably Selenium with Java.
* TracePlus/Web Detective Spirent Edition,
* Spirent Avalanche, Selenium IDE, HP QuickTestPro (QTP), QAInspect, Jira, and HP WebInspect (formerly SPI Dynamics).
* Experience with content management and ad management software a plus, particularly Django (Python) and DoubleClick for Publishers.
* Agile methodology.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI