US-MN-Minnetonka: Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer
* Develop and execute manual test plans/cases based on supplied requirements and decompose business requirements.
* Follow and enforce QA processes and methodologies.
* Seek additional responsibilities.
* Mentor/train of fellow team members.
* Identify and execute test approach for each individual testing responsibility (functional, load, etc) with increased complexity.
* Estimate work effort and capacity.
* Deliver timely, concise, and objective status reports of individual testing responsibilities.
* Bachelor's Degree in MIS/CS/Engineering or equivalent work experience
* Previous Dev or QA Work Experience Required (1-3 yrs)
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Proficiency with foreign language a plus
* Proven skill in defect identification
* Deep knowledge of internet technologies
* Demonstrated ability to test scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications
* Intermediate knowledge of SQL
* Intermediate knowledge of data warehouse environments
* Intermediate knowledge of systems infrastructure
* Intermediate knowledge of ETL processes
* Basic knowledge of quality management tools
* Basic e-commerce experience
* Significant knowledge of the QA process/SDLC
* Basic programming skills
* Basic knowledge of CVS/version control
* Basic understanding of IT infrastructure
* Hands-on use of command-line driven technology such as UNIX or LINUX
* Basic understanding of QA automation
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI