US-MA-Needham: QA Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Tester, PC
* Thoroughly test game features with both scripted and unscripted test cases to uncover defects/bugs.
* Take task direction from the QA Lead and other senior QA staff.
* Accurately, concisely, and quickly document defects and enter them into defect database.
* Meticulously regress previous bugs after they are addressed in order to confirm that they no longer occur.
* Attend daily/weekly meetings for an assigned group of development team members and confidently represent the interests of the QA team.
* Respond to email questions/requests in a timely, professional manner.
* Contribute to the creation of QA test plans based on knowledge of game features.
* Provide qualitative feedback on new features as requested.
* Other job duties as necessary.
* High School Diploma.
* Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, and verbal).
* Experience with PC gaming; MOBA, MMO, or RTS experience preferred.
* Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Previous QA experience preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI