US-MN-Plymouth: Software Quality Assurance Supervisor
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Supervisor
* Develop and manage the software system testing process, resources, programming, projects and documentation.
* Development departmental policies and standard operating procedures to effectively execute the principals and responsibilities of software quality assurance.
* Responsible for managing the selection and development of people, resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of software quality assurance.
* Responsible for assuring that output from the software development process includes adequate identification and interpretation of product requirements, such as a) traceability requirements, b) test requirements, c) usability, etc.
* This position is responsible for the development and management of budget and resources necessary to execute the responsibilities of the department.
* Responsible for the appropriate scheduling of software quality resources and personnel to projects.
* Perform the functions of a Senior Software Quality Engineer.
* Bachelorís degree in engineering, science or information technology and 5 years of related work experience in Software Quality Assurance, three of which at the supervisory level. Equivalent additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
* Working knowledge of national and international standards and medical device safety standards and software validation requirements.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI