US-FL-Gainesville: QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Presenting the data in a clear and concise manner in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures into the complaint record.
* Investigating complex clinical and technical issues and identifying potential safety problems.
* Preparing and submitting reports for reportable safety events to all appropriate regulatory agencies.
* Typically requires excellent oral and written communications skills, general comprehension skills, knowledge of basic mathematical principals and computer/data entry skills.
* Ability to understand domestic and international regulations as well as internal operating procedures.
* Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple assignments.
* Ability to follow established departmental policies, procedures, objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, safety, environmental, and/or control standards.
* Effective time management skills.
* Are a team player, results driven, pro-active and able to work under pressure.
Bachelors or Masters degree in technical field. 3-5 years of experience related to product quality and handling internal/external complaints.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI