US-PA-ShadyGrove: Senior Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Test Engineer
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive test records for reports and summaries concerning machines or components tested.
- Establish and implement test methods to ensure early identification of potential problems with new and existing products and processes
- Mentor, direct, and train test engineers and technicians.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical Preferred) with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- 10+ years Test and/or design experience with off road, construction or agricultural equipment will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with 12 / 24 V automotive electrical transient environment, embedded control applications, and electronic component preferred.
- Experience with CAN Bus control systems – J1939 and/or CAN open preferred.
- Strong understanding of electronic theory and high level software languages such as C++ will be a plus.
- Experience evaluating product designs and product performance requirements to determine testing requirements.
- Experience with Six Sigma principles and Design for Six Sigma is a plus
- Fluent use of standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Project, Viso)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Working conditions in engineering lab environment include exposure to heat, cold, wet, dry, etc. for a brief period of time.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI