US-MN-MendotaHeights: Senior Software Performance Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software Performance Test Engineer
- Linux (RHEL and SUSE), Windows, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, IRIX
- C, Perl, Ruby, Tcl/Tk, Expect, Unix scripting languages
- Web or Wiki development
- System Administration experience
- MS Office Tools Expertise
- Source Code Management (CVS, Subversion, others)
Education: Minimum BS/MS in CS, EE, or CE in Computer Science
Experience: 12+ years
- Must be able to instruct, guide, negotiate, coordinate, analyze and organize.
- Must interact with others in a team environment and also work alone.
- Must complete tasks on time with and without supervision.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others can understand.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Ability to apply general rules or principles to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI