US-PA-ShadyGrove: Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Setup and installation of data acquisition equipment and components.
- Stress analysis and test data analysis
- Test off-highway/construction equipment and components in actual or simulated field or lab conditions.
- Maintain material test/material spec, test and failure analysis record system
- Work with test technicians to fabricate test fixtures and special test set-ups
- Communicate with engineering to resolve testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data and data interpretation.
- Mentor, direct, and train test technicians
- Bachelorís degree in engineering required.
- 7+ years Test and/or design experience with off road, construction or agricultural equipment will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in plastics testing or metallurgy, welding, weldments, structures, specific environmental testing, fluids, lubricants in off highway/agricultural preferred.
- Experience in materials stress / environmental testing and analysis, or materials specification highly desirable.
- Experience with Pro/E and other CAD package and FEA software.
- Ability to prepare analysis, test, performance, schedule, and cost information as required in assigned area of responsibility
- Establish and implement test methods to ensure early identification of potential problems with new and existing products and processes
- Experience evaluating product designs and product performance requirements to determine testing requirements.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma principles and Design for Six Sigma is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI