US-CA-SantaBarbara: Quality Assurance Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Manager
• Leads and manages the quality assurance and quality engineering process for new product introductions and efficiently and effectively .
• QA representative in new product design and design control change teams to provide Quality System requirements.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving all design control documents that support worldwide registration of new
products within the product line.
work and processes are implemented.
Regulatory Compliance Department to successfully address any observations and maintain the favorable compliance
status of the product line assigned to.
• Works within the departmental budget assigned.
• Performs other duties and special projects, as assigned.
•Bachelor's degree in science or bio-medicaVelectrical engineering required or equivalent experience.
Minimum seven (7) to ten (10) years in a responsible quality assurance position
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI