US-AZ-CasaGrande: Senior QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior QA Engineer
· Lead the Specification review process. Analyze technical requirements of specifications including testing requirements. Use software to build an automated Specification Work Flow aimed to improve the overall review cycle time and to provide a controlled specification repository.
* Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in Chemical Engineering, Material Science, or other Engineering discipline required.
* Six Sigma Black Belt Certification or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification from a credible institution.
* Minimum of 5 to 8 years’ work experience in applying continual improvement via Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma tools.
* Experience leading improvement teams in reducing cycle times and waste with demonstrated savings.
* Proven ability to interface with customers and suppliers is essential.
* Proven ability to Facilitate and Lead groups through the DMAIC improvement process.
* Understanding of Quality Systems with working knowledge of AS9100, ISO9001, and Nadcap requirements.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interaction skills to apply with employees from all levels of the organization.
* Supervision experience is desirable.
* Prefer experience with new product introduction and Design for Six Sigma methods.
* Must provide a portfolio of successfully completed projects that demonstrate improvement using Six Sigma DMAIC tools and bottom line savings that were achieved.
* Must be computer literate. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and proficient in the use of Minitab or other equivalent software.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI