US-MN-MendotaHeights: Senior Software Test Lead Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software Test Lead Engineer
- Linux (RHEL and SUSE), Windows, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, IRIX
- C, Perl, Ruby, Tcl/Tk, Expect, Unix scripting languages
- Web or Wiki development
- System Administration experience
- Source Code Management (CVS, Subversion, others)
- SAN, Fiber Channel, SCSI, ISCSI, APIs, Ethernet, Raid, Tape Systems
- Minimum BS/MS in CS, EE, or CE in Computer Science
- 12+ years
- Candidates must have a strong engineering leadership background in testing high end storage and/or shared or parallel file systems.
- Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) experience is desirable.
- Must have 8 years of testing experience with 2+ years in a lead or management role.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to run projects, meetings, and provided detailed status reports.
- Extreme focus on test automation, test development, and test methodologies.
- Must be able to instruct, guide, negotiate, coordinate, analyze and organize.
- Must interact with others in a team environment and also work alone.
- Must complete tasks on time with and without supervision.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others can understand.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Ability to apply general rules or principles to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI