US-NY-RyeBrook: QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Analyst must be able to develop test plans, setup testing environments used to ensure quality and be responsible for timely releases of the products. You will be responsible for creating, executing and reviewing test plans, scripts and test case scenarios following QA standards. Perform interactive testing on Windows platforms using various browsers.
* 3+ years Quality Assurance experience.
* Experience testing ECommerce applications.
* Knowledge of Auto Aftermarket Industry a major plus.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and within deadlines.
* Ability to quickly learn new systems.
* Knowledge of inventory management.
* Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
* Analyze defined requirements for testability.
* Design and execute Quality Assurance test plan, including the creation of test cases.
* Design and execute User Acceptance test plan, where applicable.
* Conduct peer review of QA and User Acceptance Test plans.
* Assist with Development’s unit integration testing, system testing, and system integration testing when scheduling permits and where applicable.
* Run regressive test systems and evaluate results.
* Execute functional, application, and performance tests.
* Working knowledge of QTPro.
* Troubleshoot and analyze defects found during testing cycles.
* Record, track and test defects to closure.
* Maintain software testing documentation including, but not limited to checklists, master file lists, standard test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
* Manage own assignments in relation to the project schedule .
* Able to test Ecommerce Applications in French Canadian a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI