US-IL-Mossville: Quality Assurance Specialist
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Specialist
Although an accredited engineering or technology degree is desired, an incumbent without a degree would typically have 10 to 15 years of progressive, relevant experience. The amount of experience typically needed would then decrease as the amount of completed, relevant education increases.
Skills in quality system management and/or engine testing/development and data mining/analysis are required. Excellent communications and analytical skills plus proficiency with Microsoft Office software are necessary to be successful in this position.
Highly Desired: ISO 17025 quality system experience and understanding of engine development lab practices.
- Internal auditing in compliance to ISO17025 with responsibility for conducting closing meetings and tracking compliance to internal CAR's
- Compiling and reporting the division monthly quality metrics including (but not limited to) rework, contract compliance, contract survey scores, and test cell defects.
- Quality & Training web page updates/maintenance
- Quality manual updates/maintenance
- Publishing quality documents to the web based Process Management Tool (PMT)
- Assisting the quality manager with other quality related issues/projects as needed
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI