US-FL-Jacksonville: Sr. Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. Quality Engineer
• Participates in new product development, and establish quality and reliability expectancy of the finished product.
• Identifies, applies, and updates engineering and technical standards requirements for devices, including standards compliance in product design, manufacture, and labeling.
• Investigates and reports on corrective actions effectiveness and timeliness. Assists audits of finished products, final inspections, returned and serviced products.
• Establishes and conducts a Failure Analysis Process to ensure Field Returns and Internal Product Failures are investigated to determine the root cause of the product deficiency.
- Minimum of five to eight years experience with a Bachelors degree in engineering or three to six years with a Masters degree in engineering.
- Three to five years Quality Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in application of statistical methods to design reliability and process capability.
- Certified Quality Engineer, Six Sigma Blackbelt, Quality Auditor, Reliability Engineer, or equivalent desired. If Bachelors or Masters degree is not in engineering an applicable professional certification is required.
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Ability to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with organizational objectives.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Cross-functionally and an effective team player.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks/projects and manage priorities accordingly.
- Working knowledge of appropriate industry standards.
- Experience in application statistical methods to design reliability and process capability.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and exert influence without alienating others.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis/software experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI