US: Staff Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Staff Engineer, Software Test
1. Building and sustaining a team of experienced test engineers to work in an Agile based software development group, while leveraging test resources from multiple locations, including overseas development centers
2. Providing leadership for defect management, team management, software quality and regulatory activities
3. Creating and executing on test plans, schedules, test cases and related test artifacts and ensuring the proper execution of plans and test cases
4. Implementing and reporting on metrics including team velocity, product quality, and project health
5. Developing and implementing a strategy to effectively develop and utilize automated testing
6. Providing vision and direction to ensure continuous improvement and establishment of best practices.
7. Ensuring compliance to 21CFRp820, ICN 62304, and ISO 13485
B.S. Engineering, Computer Science, Biological Science, Business or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
5 years experience in software testing, software development, applications engineering work, or other SQA role.
3 years leading testing teams in the verification of software
Working knowledge of software test methodologies (action based testing, model based testing,exploratory testing, Pairwise testing, etc) and software testing tools (QTP, HP Quality Center, Rational Functional Test, etc. ) required.
Must exhibit good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Experience with different software testing techniques, i.e.: Blackbox, Whitebox, Networking, Relational Database, GUI, Client-Server, Stress, etc.
Working knowledge of 21CFRp820, ICN 62304, and ISO 13485
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI