US-PA-Conshohocken: testing QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
You will have the ability to test code that runs in front of millions of users on leading internet retail sites every day.
Looking for is your diabolical skill in finding bugs that lurk in the dusty corners of browsers.
Looking for someone who can test thoroughly, help drive our testing automation, and deliver to our clients a magical bug-free experience.
Attention to detail and quality, solid communication skills, and the ability to work well on a close-knit, agile team are all critical.
* 2+ years experience testing web-based applications across multiple browsers
* Testing cross-browser web applications
* Using bug tracking software
* Track record of getting successfully tested projects into production
* Fanatical about details
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium)
* Work with product engineering to coordinate testing client site experiments
* Develop and implement test plans for releases of our customer facing web applications
* Evaluate customer reports, reproduce and escalate as necessary
* Establish and maintain automated test suites for our products
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI