US-PA-Trevose: QA / Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA / Quality Assurance Engineer
- Participate in requirements review to identify test strategy and scope.
- Design test scenarios to validate usability, functionality, performance and data integrity.
- Develop, execute and maintain manual and automated tests.
- Isolate, report and verify resolved software defects.
- Assist Support team with resolving customer issues as necessary.
- Four-year degree in Computer Science/Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 5 yrs exp in software testing, with product ownership experience
- Hands-on exp testing enterprise web applications.
- Exp defining test strategies, test plans and comprehensive test cases.
- Hands-on exp creating automated test scripts, specifically VS Coded UI tests
- Knowledge of database technology and writing SQL queries.
- Clear understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Exp with Visual Studio.NET and Microsoft TFS
- Exp with performance testing and mobile applications (a plus)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI