US-PA-Malvern: Agile Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Agile Software Test Engineer
1) Automation Support - Hands-on coding primarily in C# to expand the automation framework in support of team and overall automation/regression strategy. Mentors other SQA analysts to spread adoption of automation strategy and best practices throughout the team.
2) Test Execution - Executes tests (automated and manual) and performs testing tasks along with team in an agile test driven development process to ensure all acceptance criteria are satisfied.
3) Project Team Responsibilities - Participates in test planning for all levels of project testing including usability, unit, integration, system, performance, and user acceptance.
4) Requirements traceability - Participates in business, user story and detailed functional requirements workgroups and design sessions.
5) Process Improvement - Identifies opportunities for improving quality and efficiency and participates in process improvement initiatives.
- 6+ years of software quality assurance or test-driven development experience.
- Proficiency in all types of software testing with a focus on test automation.
- Hands-on coding skills and a background in .NET/C# development strongly desired.
- Previous experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDE/T) a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team practicing test-driven development desired.
- Experience creating APIs, test harnesses or test automation strongly desired.
- Proficient knowledge of Oracle database design and strong experience with SQL.
- Understanding of XML, WCF, MQ, MSMQ and a history working with transaction processing systems desired.
- Experience with TDD automation tools (FitNesse preferred) a plus.
- Experience with Jira Studio for defect and requirements management a plus.
- Experience with Windows-based applications and Windows Server 2008 R2 a plus.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Team City preferred) a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Ruby, Python) a plus.
- Healthcare Payor operations related experience and claims processing/adjudication experience with an emphasis on vendor integration a strong positive.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI