US-NY-Greenbush: QA Associate
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Learn Product Features — Review and provide feedback on feature specifications as assigned.
* Learn Test Planning — Write and maintain test plans as assigned; participate in test plan reviews.
* Learn Testing Practices — Execute tests; investigate, log, track, and retest incidents.
* Learn Administrative Tasks — Follow policies and procedures; complete administrative tasks correctly and on time.
* Create and execute manual test documentation such as test plans, strategies, scripts, and metrics utilizing all testing methods.
o Assist in the creation of data needed for application testing.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation and a desire for continuous improvement.
o Currently enrolled in college or have recently obtained a certified college degree.
* Some programming or scripting knowledge and experience a plus.
* Working knowledge of Windows, Web Browsers and/or Unix operating systems.
* Comfortable working with new and unfamiliar software applications.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI