US-CA-SanFrancisco: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
* You know QA methodology like the back of your hand. You can easily brainstorm test cases for products after only a short description and you can prioritize your testing to find those critical bugs early and often.
* You can explain how your friendís Facebook status got to your computer screen and detail all the different things that had to work correctly to make that happen for millions of users at the same time.
* You want to work in a agile development environment.
* You can explain your reasoning why a bug should (or should not) be fixed to the satisfaction of the most technical of developers and the most zealous of support engineers.
* Youíve done extensive web automation in a tool like Selenium and can explain how to create a robust test suite with re-usable code.
* You know how to use tools like Firebug and Why Slow to isolate bugs and create kick ass bug reports.
* You are a good writer, speaker, and listener. You are comfortable explaining your work and are able to provide others with valuable feedback.
* You have great ideas on how to enhance the software you test to make testing & troubleshooting more efficient.
* You want to work in an environment where you are expected to make a significant and visible contribution.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI