US-Plymouth-Minnesota: Software Quality Assurance Supervisor
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Supervisor
* Develop and lead the software system testing process, resources, programming, projects and documentation.
* Develop departmental policies and standard operating procedures, as needed, to effectively execute the principles and responsibilities of software quality assurance.
* Responsible for the selection and development of people, resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of software quality assurance.
* Responsible for assuring that output from the software development process includes adequate identification and interpretation of product requirements, such as a) traceability requirements, b) test requirements, c) usability, etc.
* Ensure appropriate scheduling of software quality resources/personnel to projects.
* Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
* Assist in generation of use cases to ensure that all functional requirements of a system are captured during the product design phase.
* Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
* Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
* Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
* Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
* Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
* Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
* Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
* Formulate and design software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
* Bachelorís degree in engineering, science or information technology, or equivalent education and work experience.
* 5 years of related work experience in Software Quality Assurance.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI