US-PA-ShadyGrove: Senior Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Test Engineer
- This position strongly consists of validation of electrical, electronic and software products on new and existing components for use on construction equipment.
- Must have the ability to manage a multiple project workload applying engineering principles to analyze, plan, develop, implement and evaluate testing solutions.
- Continuous improve test procedures and method for all components and systems being tested.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive test records for reports and summaries concerning machines or components tested.
- Establish and implement test methods to ensure early identification of potential problems with new and existing products and processes
- Prepare analysis, test, performance, schedule, and cost information as required in assigned area of responsibility
- Mentor, direct, and train test engineers and technicians.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical Preferred) with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Strong understanding of electronic theory and high level software languages such as C++ will be a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI