US-Holly-Michigan: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
1. Bachelorís degree in electrical engineering with understanding of electrical engineering practices, principles, processes and systems; or equivalent. Previous experience in automotive industry with a background in electronic circuits and embedded software design strongly preferred.
2. Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, coordinate, integrate internal data and clearly articulate concepts, ideas, and other issues relating to electrical engineering.
3. Demonstrated creativity and ingenuity to work on moderate to long-term assignments which are broad in nature. Strong organizational, project management, and leadership skills to prioritize, coordinate projects, manage conflicting needs, and deal with many issues at one time. Must be able to work independently.
4. Must be able to operate standard and specialized equipment related to the job. Ability to calculate and analyze data, generate reports, present information, etc.
5. Demonstrated ability to research and recommend new products and processes. Must be able to initiate implementation of continuous improvement processes.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI