US: Software Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent. ISEB Foundation in Software Testing
· At least 6 years experience working in a Sr. Quality Assurance / Sr. Quality Analyst / Sr. Software Tester position.
· Experienced in the design of test coverage and the creation of manual tests.
· Experienced in Software Testing, with excellent knowledge of the tools, techniques, and processes involved.
· Experience of working within structured software development lifecycle methodologies.
· Experience with QTP / Selenium and Jmeter / SOA.
· Experience on Web Services testing – manual and automation.
· Experience on XML, SQL, and other relevant technologies that would assist in the diagnosis of defects, or test execution.
· Familiar with HP quality Center, or similar tools.
· Familiar with Bugzilla, or comparable defect tracking tools.
· Experience working in a fast paced E-Commerce environment.
· Highly numerate and analytical.
· Knowledge of Agile or Scrum or related methodology
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI