US-CA-Irvine: Principal Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Principal Software Quality Assurance Engineer
* Quality Planning
* Analysis of System and Software Requirements
* Verification and Validation Planning
* Risk Assessment/Analysis
* Design/Generation of Test Protocols
* Design and Code Reviews
* Performing/Reviewing Verification and Validation Testing
* Disposition of Test Observations
* Creation of Test Reports
* Providing input to the Quality System and processes
* The Principal Software QA Engineer role requires a minimum of eight years experience in software testing, validation, and risk management
* A bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related discipline is required.
* Strong time management skills, good documentation practices and communication skills are required.
* Experience in software validation using software automation tools and work in a regulated industry are strongly preferred.
* Understanding of FDA and ISO regulations and software metrics are desirable.
* Experience in software validation using software automation tools.
* Experience working in a regulated industry highly preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI