US-FL-BocaRaton: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
1. Develop, publish, and implement test plans.
2. Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
3. Create test cases based on business and/or development’s requirements.
4. Identify test requirements from specifications
5. Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
6. Test changes made by development and design.
7. Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment
8. Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, and automated scripts.
9. Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
10. Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
11. Liaison with development, design, and marketing
12. Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
13. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
14. Work under general supervision; report to a manager.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI