US-CA-Irvine: Manager Software Quality
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Manager Software Quality
* Develop, maintain, and improve software quality processes to assure compliance with worldwide regulatory requirements.
* Partnering with IT and Business Units to assure all systems have been identified, assessed and controlled for intended company use.
* Manage the work activities and development of a staff of software quality engineers and supervise validation consultants
* Participate in software validation planning, development and execution activities as required
* The Manager, Software Quality role requires a minimum of seven years experience as a quality professional, preferably within medical devices, with at least one year of experience managing exempt level resources. Experience in software validation within a regulated environment is required.
* A bachelor's degree in a science, engineering or IT discipline is required.
* Strong time management skills, good documentation practices and communication skills are required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI