US-GA-Atlanta: Test Associate Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Test Associate Engineer
You will be the primary testing resource assigned to this team with responsibilities including software deployment, test case writing and execution, production deployment planning, and the collecting, organizing and documentation of relevant technical information.
The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of project leadership and/or technical leadership as well as delivering well tested and successfully implemented solutions.
The Test Engineer will also have a contributing role in our Test Engineering team, which is responsible for testing for application defects and protection coverage. You will utilize your skills in white and black box testing in a multi-platform environment using cutting-edge protection and network testing technologies
- Design and write test plans and test cases based on software requirements
- Interface with key stakeholders in Product Management, Operations and Development to ensure completion of software projects on time and budget
- Diagram and document systems and processes
- Proficiency with tools related to security, functional and performance testing
- Implement and maintain tools for test automation
- Provide support for and participate in software staging in lab environments
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI