US-TX-Plano: Junior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Junior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
· Assure high quality standards are upheld on implementations of new and pre-existing code.
· Perform effect Black-box testing on new and existing web applications.
· Create and implement test cases and testing scripts based on product requirements.
· Assist with implementation and creation of automation scripts.
· Ensure all issues surfaced are properly logged and tracked for resolution and status reporting.
· Attend all requirement and design review meetings and participate as an individual contributor within the QA team.
· Robust analytical and problem solving skills.
· Experienced with web application testing (cross browser testing).
· Familiar with web debugging tools such as Firebug, Charles, or Fiddler.
· Ability to work with managers on time coordination & project scope.
· BA/BS in Computer Science or related field experience.
· Testing background and or experience working on web projects.
· Experience with writing and or automating test cases / scripts.
· Selenium experience (Selenium IDE and/or WebDriver) strongly desired.
· Familiarity with Java application servers (Tomcat / JBoss)
· Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Bamboo, etc) helpful.
· Load testing experience a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI