US-CA-SanDiego: Sr (Software) Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr (Software) Quality Assurance Engineer
* Assure the quality of products and services in a multi-tier web services platform supporting a device ecosystem.
* Responsible for the development and execution of customer driven test cases to support unit, functional, regression, performance, integration, security and system level testing.
* Work closely with development and product teams to verify the end product meets requirements.
* Attend daily standup meetings, reporting project status and defining short term objectives for the test team.
* Continually work to improve the effectiveness of software development processes in place.
* Bachelorís degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in software quality assurance.
* Experience testing consumer facing web services and validating tests against backend services.
* Experience with waterfall, and/or agile development processes.
* In depth knowledge & experience of software testing and system validation processes & concepts.
* Previous experience developing test plans as well as repeatable test cases geared towards finding the maximum amount of customer impacting defects in the least amount of time.
* Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented with the ability to carefully analyze requirements and evaluate their testability.
* Quick learner with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Outside the box thinker who would describe themselves as creative and having a passion for quality.
* Must be interested in being part of a fun work environment with an emphasis on quality results.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI