US: Lead QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Lead QA Analyst
• Establishes Quality Assurance (QA)and ensures adherence to policies, objectives, and guidelines.
• Ensures that changes made to IT systems are conducted in accordance with all applicable policies and procedures and the systems development lifecycle management process.
• Creates Standard operating procedures for Quality Assurance and related areas.
• Provides technical assistance and training to computer systems users on QA policies and procedures and performs QA testing as needed.
• Plans, leads and facilitates the execution of testing events, including quality control testing, quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing, and application pilot testing.
• Formal training and/or experience performing Quality Assurance functions
• Previous consulting/contractor experience in the federal government environment
• Experience conducting Quality Control reviews of project deliverables
• Assist in the testing and acceptance of project life cycle deliverables
• Experience with the implementation and monitoring of enterprise-level QA programs
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment and effectively manage client and development contractor relationships
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• BS Degree in Management Information Systems or the like
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI