US-CA-SanDiego: Senior Whitebox QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Whitebox QA Engineer
* 5-7 years of experience developing and testing complex software applications in C\C++ \C#
* Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. python, Perl, etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to create test plans and define test cases from established project requirements, functional and design specifications.
* Proficiency in test automation design and implementation for complex products
* Working knowledge of software configuration management and version control
* Experience with Quality Assurance best practices and varied engineering processes (e.g., waterfall, agile, scrum)
* Enjoys tackling hard coding problems as well as testing problems.
* Energy and desire to deliver high-quality software on aggressive schedules
* Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills to proactively communicate with other development team members.
* Experience working with off-site teams
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI