US-Iowa-Cedar-Rapids: Sr Test Equipment Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr Test Equipment Engineer
• Working with the project leads and architects to implement a given test solution according to the Test Engineering Processes and Procedures.
• Design, development, and integration of test equipment hardware and/or software (ITAs, fixtures, cables) for various RF or Digital products.
• Maintaining a well rounded core competency skill set to support all Commercial Systems test solution development and maintenance activity. Experience with Ethernet testing and Fiber Optic testing is a plus.
• Provide frequent status to project leads for current development including earned value, estimate to complete, risk and opportunity information.
• Responsible for implementing test design, manufacturing and customer support engineering requirements that are captured from a production / field test perspective; participate in design development and reviews.
• Estimate, track, and report project costs and schedules. May lead cross- functional / domain teams in a Project Engineering role.
• Highly motivated and possess effective oral/written communication and interpersonal/team skills.
• Coordinate several projects and engineering activities while balancing priorities and schedule commitments.
• Prepare and present technical information to peers and internal management.
Bachelor's Degree in applicable engineering or science field, and six years of related experience, or, in the absence of a bachelor's degree, twelve years of related experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI