US-FL-Naples: Senior Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software Test Engineer
* Test new product software applications (alpha/beta); identify and remove defects from software.
* Support customer service through call escalation and may conduct training classes. Supervise and monitor customer sites in detecting operational/functional software defects.
* Assist product documentation personnel through technical support and editing user manuals.
* May analyze reports to ensure accuracy and to identify discrepancies. Develop test plans and schedules.
* Create test case designs to retest fixes and work with engineering to determine root cause analysis.
* Mentor test associates and test specialists through defect reports, test case and test design peer reviews.
* Other duties may be assigned.
Bachelors degree and a minimum of 3+ years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Background in hospitality industry, computer software development and experience working with POS/PMS systems, DOS, Windows, RDMS and personal computers preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI