US-AZ-Phoenix: Software Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Engineer
* Interpret, develop, implement, monitor and manage quality systems requirements imposed by our customers and the regulatory authorities.
* Actively participate in software documentation and code reviews
* Plan, develop and implement project specific software quality plans.
* Provide Software Quality oversight of Software development programs to the DO-178B/C Standard recommendations.
* Interface with domestic and international regulatory authorities to support project software certifications.
* Work with the Software Development Design Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers on New Product Introduction, performing preplanning of new products.
* Provide technical assistance to manufacturing assembly and test including interpretation of quality requirements and standards.
* Interfaces daily with Design Engineering, Manufacturing, Assembly and test and additional functional areas to resolve product and process related problems.
* Functions as a member of an Integrated Product Team on new product introductions.
* BA degree in a relevant field with a minimum of six years of Quality related experience.
* Experienced with the implementation AS9100 and AS9006/AS9115 standards
* Must display excellent teamwork and problem solving skills, and have the ability to drive projects to completion.
* Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills appropriate for direct interaction with international customers and Electronic Systems Center personnel.
* Good computer skills in MS Office applications.
* ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) and certified Software Quality Engineer (SQE). If the individual is not already certified the expectation of the position is that certification(s) be obtained within one year.
* Continuous Improvement experience including demonstrated success implementing Lean Manufacturing with visual management techniques.
* Experience working as a member of an Integrated Product Team on new product development.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI