US-PA-ShadyGrove: Senior Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Test Engineer
- Must have the ability to manage a multiple project workload applying engineering principles to analyze, plan, develop, implement and evaluate testing solutions.
- Test off-highway/construction equipment and components in actual or simulated field or lab conditions.
- Continuous improve test procedures and method for all components and systems being tested.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive test records for reports and summaries concerning machines or components tested.
- Establish and implement test methods to ensure early identification of potential problems with new and existing products and processes
- Prepare analysis, test, performance, schedule, and cost information as required in assigned area of responsibility
- Mentor, direct, and train test engineers and technicians.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical Preferred) with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- 10+ years Test and/or design experience with off road, construction or agricultural equipment will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with 12 / 24 V automotive electrical transient environment, embedded control applications, and electronic component preferred.
- Strong understanding of electronic theory and high level software languages such as C++ will be a plus.
- Experience evaluating product designs and product performance requirements to determine testing requirements.
- Experience with Six Sigma principles and Design for Six Sigma is a plus
- Fluent use of standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Project, Viso)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; ability to work independently and in a team environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI