US: Functional Testing QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Analyst (S/W Functional Testing
• Executing functional, systems, integration, browser, platform, performance, and regression testing against the DegreeWorks software and integration points.
• Analyzing user stories and deconstructing requirements into testable pieces. Defining and recording those pieces.
• Recording test cases and results in Software Planner.
• Working with test lead on acceptance tests as part of the development phase.
• Building and deploying DegreeWorks software on various environments and platforms.
• Strong English communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proactive approach to testing, communicating and problem solving.
• Knowledge of the different testing phases, best practices for QA testing, and previous experience with testing software.
• Strong analytical skills in relationship to debugging and troubleshooting issues.
• Working with global teams (time zone issues, tools).
• Ability to work odd or additional hours (as needed) to meet testing and release goals.
• Experience with command line scripting, Unix command line interface.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
• Experience in Higher Education (Advising, Degree Audit, Tranfer articulation)
• Experience with the DegreeWorks product itself
• Familiarity with Lean Agile concepts and practices, including Scrum and Kanban.
• Experience with Jira, Grasshopper, Siebel, Sharepoint and Software Planner systems.
• Experience with test automation.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI