US-: Senior Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software QA Engineer
• The candidate will be a member of a highly-motivated SQA team testing complex multi-tier Java applications.
• The candidate will be responsible for testing software products; developing test scripts both manual and automated scripts, while interacting with a top development team in an agile development environment.
• He/She will also be required to generate reports about defects and defect trends.
• Participate in the review and analysis of business requirements, functional specification and design documents.
• Maintain Test Matrix for latest test results information.
• Maintain traceability matrices of test scripts and mappings to customer requirements.
• Desired candidate will have a B.S. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Life Sciences, minor in Computer Sciences or experience in programming a plus.
• 5+ years of formulated product development experience in cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food products, etc.
• Familiarity with formulation management systems and software development a plus.
• Comfort working in a fast paced agile development environment or the enthusiasm to learn.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Multi-project experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI