US-IL-Chicago: Senior Performance Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Performance Test Engineer
* Establish a reliable load testing practice that can be predictive of production performance and utilized to address load related issues prior to launching major releases.
* Scope and plan the performance test approach
* Collaborate with engineering and product management to articulate the non-functional requirements of the product(s).
* Develop and execute performance test scripts, record and manage performance related defects and communicate the results in an effective manner.
* Establish a performance baseline and conduct quarterly performance analysis and audits reporting any major deviations from the established baseline.
* Fully analyze load test results, compare them with baseline, correlate performance metrics, identify any potential performance vulnerabilities, isolate them, and suggest solutions.
* Interact with Development, production operations, infrastructure and other groups to present, isolate and resolve performance issues.
* Validate and document product performance across releases to show how overall performance is trending as we continue to roll out new features or make updates.
* 6-8 years of performance testing and test automation with 4-6 years of experience in testing scalable web based products.
* Proven track record in establishing and developing a successful performance testing practice.
* Must be an expert in performing load and stress testing and performance analysis using different tools.
* Experience in generating large volumes of test data
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with engineering and operations / infrastructure groups.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI