US: Engineering Quality Assurance Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Engineering Quality Assurance Engineer
• Planning and ensuring implementation of audits of the systems and software development processes.
• Monitoring the progress of project teams against the project quality plans.
• Liaison with and auditing of systems and software suppliers.
• Working with systems and software engine project teams to help continually improve the quality of the product and the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and procedures.
• Provide support for audit by external bodies, for example certification authorities, air framers, ISO9000/TickIT.
• Provide weekly metrics and feedback to the EQA Manager.
• Provide regular metrics and feedback to project and the Engineering Quality Manager as required.
Basic Qualifications: Ideally 3 years experience in a (real time) software development environment
software / computer science degree, or equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI