US-VA-Fairfax: Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
• Validating the technologies supporting our integrated software system.
• Contributing to an on-going effort to deliver the best software solution in the Higher Education marketplace.
• Working in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision.
• Working in close partnership with the project teams to analyze project/product requirements and/or testing needs in order to create and execute a comprehensive test strategy including both functional and technical/system-level testing.
• Setting up and maintaining test environments, executing tests, documenting test results, documenting defects, and tracking issue resolution.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in commercial application development and/or testing
• Highly motivated self-starter with advanced capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments, including a variety of databases and operating systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal/teamwork skills
• Ability to work hands-on and also provide leadership in the implementation of complex testing solutions.
• Display a high-level of initiative and troubleshooting skills in stressful situations.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and keep stakeholders informed of progress toward goals.
• Programming and development experience a plus
• Test Management tool proficiency (Quality Center, Test Director, Rational, open source, etc.). Microsoft Team System – Test Edition is a plus
• Experience with Ellucian products or other ERP systems is a plus
• Knowledge of the higher education market space is a plus
• Experience with software development using SCRUM or Agile methodology is a plu
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI