US: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
The Software QA Analyst is responsible for the creation and implementation of software application testing. This position will design, document and implement test plans for new projects, report and manage defects, regress software fixes for new and existing products, assist development with replicating and debugging problems and assist in developing test automation solutions.
1. Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or related field. (May be substituted by equivalent combination of education and experience)
2. Two (2) years of Software Testing or Development experience.
3. Extensive background in QA methodologies and experience developing and executing comprehensive test suites for system software.
4. Experience with relational database products such as MS SQL Server.
5. Ability to troubleshoot software / hardware configuration problems.
6. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Self-motivated team player to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
8. Strong interpersonal skills, be able to work both independently and as part of a team and thrive on technical challenges.
9. Effective time management and organizational skills, and a thorough approach to problem solving.
10. Ability to work under pressure on a number of different projects simultaneously.
11. Commitment to keeping abreast of technology and sharing that knowledge with others.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI