US: QA Lead-
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
US: QA Lead-
* Drives project planning, estimation and resource allocation activities for assigned areas of reporting and Analytical requirements.
* Works with peers across the organization to ensure that specific areas of the system are tested and released on time, on budget and meet or exceed the expectations of our business partners.
* Works directly with peers in development and other organizations to troubleshoot and resolve issues both technical and non-technical in nature.
* Drives the creation, rollout and ongoing management of QA processes, with a focus on testing methodologies to drive increased breadth and depth of test coverage.
* Leads a team of Software Quality Engineers who will implement the architecture and create test suites for extensive coverage of reporting and Analytical applications.
* Leads initiatives for closer collaboration between Development and QA for increasing effectiveness and efficiency of current Quality Assurance methodologies
* Creates, implements and maintains meaningful metric to assess current status and progress against milestones and goals.
* Minimum five (5) years of QA Lead/Architect experience.
* SQL query language is required
* Candidate must be able to effectively write test plans, scripts and cases and have experience in both manual and automated scripting environments.
* Extensive experience with QTP, LoadRunner and HP QC is required.
* Candidates must have worked with formal methodologies and processes.
* Strong analytical skills in assessing user, functional and technical requirements, as well as working understanding of functional testing.
* Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and/or software development processes and methodologies, with the ability to share that knowledge with peers, and project team members.
* Should have experience leading a team of testers on site and offshore model.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are a MUST.
* Experience in one or more of the following Reporting and Analytical solution such as SAP BI 4.0, SAP BW 7.0, ETL tool ( SAP BO Data Services 4.0 / Informatica 9.0 ) , Oracle EDW/ SAP HANA is preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI